Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Newborn/Baby Photographer moves to Pace, FL.

I am so excited about the move that my husband and I have just made. The Lord has brought us to Pace, FL to serve at Woodbine United Methodist Church. What an exciting time and an exciting church. After being here for a few weeks we truly understand why it is called "Exciting Woodbine". Wow, God is so good.

Not only am I excited about our new church family, I am excited about what God has in store for my photography business by living in the Pace/Pensacola area. I love everything about newborn and baby photography. To know that moms and dads allow me to capture those special memories means so much to me. There is nothing more precious than a new baby. I can serve you on location, whether it be in your home, your favorite location or in my studio.

When you are looking for a photographer I hope you will allow me to capture those moments in an image that will last a lifetime. I am located in Pace, FL but I am serving the panhandle of Florida and Alabama.

No comments:

Post a Comment