Saturday, August 20, 2011

3 month old "LK"member of "Watch Me Grow" (Anita Allen Photography Pace, FL)







Precious Little "LK" was so much fun today. She is such a doll that we had to play "dress up". Mom came really prepared and we had a blast. LK did not know what to think of all this. She was just amazed at everything. She kept looking around. I think she was looking for her daddy. I hear she is a daddy's girl and I would just bet she has her daddy wrapped around her little finger. I know he wanted to be here today so I really hopes he enjoys the pictures of his little angel.

LK is a member of my "Watch Me Grow" plan. So I am so excited to see the changes in her during her first year. This was her three month photo session. We will meet again in November for her six month session. We are planning Christmas pictures for then also.

Mom and Dad, thank you for sharing your precious little one with me today. Thank you also for allowing Anita Allen Photography to capture the memories of such a special little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment