Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Lori's Maternity Session, "Belly to Baby" (Anita Allen Photography Pace, FL)






This amazing couple was a referral from a client of mine. When they came for their session we had never met. But we hit it off right away. I must say, "we had a great time". We ventured off to Pensacola beach.

It did not take long for me to realize how excited they are about the arrival of their little bundle of joy. They have waited for her for such a long time. I must admit, I was a little sadden when Lori told me that Eddie will be deploying not long after their sweet baby is born. But I know that Lori will be strong and handle this like a trooper. I could tell from the little time I spent with this couple that they love the Lord. He will help get them through this difficult time. Will it be easy? No, probably not. But they can look forward to the time when Eddie will come home to be with them again.

In the meantime, we will take pictures to send him. I am excited also that Lori and Eddie have taken advantage of my two new programs: Belly to Baby and Watch Me Grow. So we will get to have more great times together. I will get to watch little Carly grow over the next year and the years to come.

Thank you, Lori and Eddie for allowing me to capture such special moments in your life so that they can last a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment