Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Allen's









This group of people, along with my daughter - Crystal and her sweet family, are the most important people in this world to me. I hold them very dear and close to my heart. Most of the time some of them will allows me to get my camera out and have fun. But most often my son runs. On this particular day he let me take a couple pictures of him. I hope to be able to get more of him soon. He has signed with the Army, active duty and will be leaving soon for basic training. My daughter, Dana is in the Army Reserves. All of my children make me very proud.
I am looking forward to all our family seeing each other soon and I plan on more pictures then :)




I hope you all do not mind but I couldn't resist posting this one. The love of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment